Terms and Conditions
By booking the session with Jitka Wenham Photography you agree to the below terms and conditions.
- The session fee acts as a deposit and is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The session fee is refundable only when the Photographer cancels the session.
- It is possible to reschedule the session if at least 24 hour notice is given, if the client fails to give at least 24 hour notice to reschedule or fails to turn up to the session there will be a rebooking fee charged.
- Please ask to reschedule if you or your children are sick. The Photographer reserves the right not to proceed with the session if you or your children are unwell or sick.
- The session fee only covers the Photographers time, talent and proffessional editing of the images, it does not include any images or products.
Pricing, digital images, products and printing
- Please make sure you fully read the price list prior the booking.
- The images will be professionally edited and supplied to you within two weeks of the photo shoot. During busy times such as Christmas there may be an additional waiting time.
- Digital images will be provided on a usb drive and the photographers is not obliged to provide any images that are not on the clients USB.
- Due to their custom nature, all additional products are non-refundable and need to be paid in full at the time of ordering.
- Any damage to the products noticed or caused outside of the studio is the responsibility of the client and there will be a fee to replace it.
- Jitka Wenham Photography cannot be held responsible for bad quality prints from online or high street printers. Jitka Wenham Photography can provide you with good quality professional prints (refer to the price list or ask for prices).
- The client is responsible for making copies of the digital images. Jitka Wenham Photography is not obliged to provide the images again in case of the Client’s loss or corruption of the USB.
- Jitka Wenham photography reserves the right for the photographic coverage to be determined by Jitka Wenham’s judgement and expertise. This includes but is not limited to the use of props, set ups and the number of images taken.
- Special requests are welcome and every effort will be made to comply with the client’s wishes, however it may not always be possible due to the willingness of the subject etc. and these requests are not binding.
- All images are copyright to Jitka Wenham Photography, even the ones purchased by the Client.
- Unless you received written permission from Jitka Wenham, the Client can not scan, copy or reproduce any of the images in any way. This includes coping or scaning from Facebook or a website. Not only is it illegal but you would also incur a fine as part of the copyright law. Scanned and poorly added and represented images affect the photographers reputation.
- The Client will receive a full print release for all purchased images allowing them to print the images as many times as they like for personal use only.
- Jitka Wenham Photography reserves the right in all cases to use any pictures for the purpose of advertising, portfolio, displays, promotions and publications of the work.
- No pictures or video can be made when inside the studio.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.